- K LAB will only use this website (the "Site") for non-commercial use to obtain, use, and support K LAB products and services provided you continue to maintain all copyright and other exclusive rights notices contained in the original copy of the material. I authorize viewing and downloading of the material.
- The materials on the site may not be modified or reproduced in any way and may not be publicly displayed, executed, distributed or used for public or commercial purposes.
- You may not attempt to scrap or search or crawl by accessing to use or download data on this site in any way other than those expressly permitted in these Terms.
- Modify, copy, distribute (including email distribution), convey, display, execute, reproduce, post, license, create derivative works, transmit or sell any content, information, data, products or services obtained from this site.
- Acts of using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses, or acts that may be of concern.
- Use devices, hardware or software to circumvent the security systems of this site.
- Infringement of the rights of K LAB or a third party, or acts with a concern.
- Use of this site in a manner that may damage or deactivate, overload or impair this site.
- K LAB does not treat information, materials or communications (hereinafter "Communication") transmitted to or through this site as confidential.
- Illegal, threatening, defamatory, slanderous, pornography, pornographies, or other material that may violate the law or the intellectual property rights of third parties may not be transmitted from this site or transmitted to this site.
- You agree that K LAB and its affiliates and their respective shareholders, directors, management, and agents will not indemnify any claims or requests, including reasonable attorneys' fees, paid by third parties arising out of using this site or violating these Terms and Conditions.
- Web browser
This website may not display or operate properly depending on the browser and terminal.
- Use of external web service
Video playback on this website uses some video sharing services.
- Use of links to external sites
Web sites (linked sites) operated by third parties linked on this website are not under our control. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damages incurred in connection with the use of the linked site. The links provided, regardless of their format, do not endorse the use of these websites, products or services by us. In addition, these links do not necessarily mean that there is a special relationship, such as cooperation or cooperation, between us and the linked third party.
- Use of links to this website
For links to this website, it is recommended to link to the homepage (www.klabkis.com), which is unlikely to change the URL.
- K LAB is not responsible for any damages caused by using this website.
- K LAB may change, add, modify, or delete the content and URL of this website without prior notice.
- When a user of this website downloads the software from this website and applies the update, the usage method is in accordance with the license and manual of the purchase of an officially distributed product. When updating the software, information on the procedure is provided, but the update itself and results are not guaranteed.
- K LAB does not intend to collect confidential information from users through this website.
All scanned images, product information, analytical studies and all
other available content and materials on this website are protected by copyright, trademark, service
mark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws, and all rights therein are
reserved. Owned by labs and licensors.
- Except as expressly approved by K LAB, you may cannot sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, post, modify, edit or create derivatives using materials or content.
- Notwithstanding the above, you may print or download copies of the material or content of this website from a single computer for non-commercial use, and all copyright and other proprietary notices remain.
- The systematic search and collection of data or other content on this website to directly or indirectly collect, edit, create or compile databases or directories without the written permission of K LAB is prohibited.
- If you need to use the contents or materials of this website in a manner limited by these terms and conditions, please contact K LAB.
The terms and conditions on some pages of this site or legal notices expressly specified may take precedence over certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of a conflict, any applicable additional or different terms, conditions and notices shall take precedence over these Terms.
K LAB reserves the right to modify the site at any time or to suspend or discontinue all or part of the site. K LAB shall not be liable for any loss or damage in connection with the user's inability to access or use the Site. If any provision or part of this Agreement is deemed to be contrary to law, invalid or unenforceable, that provision or part of that provision may be separable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.