NanoQ is wide wavelength microvolume spectrophotometer with modern design and user convenience UI. It supplies extremely fast and easy quantitative analysis of nucleic acid and protein by UV-Vis absorption spectrophotometry. It provides microvolume sample measuring mode and cuvette measuring mode so can measure wide range of concentration. You can easily set over 20 measuring modes.
- It is a small spectrophotometer featuring compact size and main unit control.
- A user can conduct the measurement precisely because it can be automatically set the pathlength according to the concentration.
- Can Add User Menu combined by user’s most accessed measure mode.
- There is no need for measurement standby since it does not require a lamp warming-up.
- It can measure protein and conduct cell counting. *Cuvettes are only available in OPTIZEN NanoQ Plus.
- The measurement result can be saved or downloaded to a USB flash drive.
- A user can easily operate the system using the intuitive LCD screen and touch functions.
- It helps even novice users to drop the sample easily and accurately on the loading spot.
|Product Name||OPTIZEN NanoQ Plus||OPTIZEN NanoQ|
|Photometrics System||Microvolume Spectrophotometer|
|Light Source(s)||Xenon flash lamp|
|Lifetime||Up to 10 years|
|Detector||CMOS linear image sensor (2048 pixels)|
|Spectral Bandwidth||1.0 nm (FWHM at Hg 253.7 nm)|
|Wavelength Range||190 - 850 nm|
|Wavelength Display (setting)||1 nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||± 1 nm|
|Minimum Sample Volume||1 μL|
|Photometric Range||0.02 - 330 A (10mm equivalent)|
|Detection Limit (Microvolume)||2 ng/μL (dsDNA)
0.06 mg/mL (BSA)
0.003 mg/mL (IgG)
|Maximum Concentration||16,500 ng/μL (dsDNA), 400 mg/mL (BSA)|
|Photometric Range||0 - 2 A||-|
|Detection Limit||0.2 ng/μL (dsDNA)
0.006 mg/mL (BSA)
0.0003 mg/mL (IgG)
|Center Height (Z-height)||15 mm||-|
|Heating (Optional)||37 °C||-|
|Absorbance Precision||0.002 A (0.5 mm path) or 1%|
|Absorbance Accuracy||3% (at 0.97A at 302 nm)|
|Measurement Time||< 8 seconds|
|Software Compatibility||Windows® 7 and 10|
|Touchscreen||Multipoint capacitive touch|
|CPU||Octa Core ARM® CortexTM-A53 Processor|
|Storage||32 GB Internal Storage|
|Glove Compatibility||Compatible with lab gloves|
|Connectivity||4 x USB ports, Ethernet, and RS-232|
|Display||7-inch, 1280 x 800 HD color display|
|Operating System (OS)||AndroidTM|
|Footprint (W*D)||216*290 mm|
* The contents of this document may be changed without notice.
- Product details
There is no need for a user manual since it provides a simple and intuitive user environment. The designated factor is set as the default value for each mode, and the input mode is provided to allow the users to set a factor value which is different from the default. Users can specify the factor ppropriate for the user preference, the lab environment, and the type of protein.
Measurement menu configuration Menu Factor Nucleic Acid
dsDNA 50 ssDNA 33 RNA 40 miRNA 33 Custom Input Protein
BSA 1.5 SA 1.49, 1.72 IgG 0.71, 0.74 IgE Human 0.65 Lysozyme 0.38 OD1 1 OD600 OD600 1
- Full Spectrum Analysis
- OPTIZEN NanoQ can measure the absorption spectrum UV-VIS (190 nm~850 nm) in seconds using by array type spectrophotometer technology with Xenon lamp and CMOS. sensor(2048 pixels). It also provide various algorithm like Peak/Valley detection.