The luxuriously designed OPTIZEN Alpha is spectrophotometer to use double-beam method.
OPTIZEN Alpha can grasp the quantitative characteristics such as density or purity by measuring transmittance or optical density according to wavelength of sample in the range of ultraviolet rays and visible ray.
OPTIZEN SERIES can be utilized from not only a general analysis experiment to but also a specialized research field and guarantee accurate measurement and excellent reproducibility, accordingly offer reliable results in the various fields such as environment, biotechnology, chemistry, etc.
- A world-class measurement performance
- Wide-size color screen (ALPHA: 8”)
- Various cell compatibility and fast cell type choice
- Automatic measurement of lots of samples by equipping multi-cell.
- Convenient voice service and volume control
- Emotional design
|Photometrics System||Double-beam type|
|Spectral Bandwidth||1 nm (190 to 1100 nm)|
|Wavelength Range||190 to 1100 nm|
|Wavelength Setting||0.05 nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||±0.3 nm (For entire range)
±0.1 nm (656.1 nm)
|Wavelength Repeatability||<± 0.1 nm|
|Slew Rate||About 8,800 nm/min|
|Scan Speed||max 6,000 nm/min|
|Photometric Range||Absorbance : -4 to 4 Abs
Transmittance : 0 % to 400 %
|Photometric Accuracy||Less than ± 0.005 Abs at 1.0 Abs|
|Light Source||Tungsten Halogen Lamp & Deuterium Lamp|
|Stray light||< 0.02 % Nal at 220 nm, NaNO₂ at 340 nm|
|Photometric repeatability||± 0.0002 at 0.5 Abs
± 0.0006 at 1.0 Abs
± 0.001 at 2.0 Abs
|Baseline stability||< 0.0003 Abs/h|
|Baseline flatness||<± 0.0005 Abs|
|Lamp interchange Wavelength||340~410 nm (Default 370 nm)|
|Power Requirement||100~240 V; 50~60 Hz|
|Operating system(OS)||Windows 10 (Embedded PC);|
|Standard cell Holder||Autometic Rotary type 8-position Multi-Cell Holder|
* The contents of this document may be changed without notice.
- Product details
The previous single beam type spectrophotometer has a weak point of error occurrence in measuring a sample, because of the movement of a light source by time lag in measuring the strength of between a reference light and a light from sample.
To solve the problem, OPTIZEN Alpha was designed as a double-beam type spectrophotometer.
The system utilizes an additional reference beam to improve the measurement performance by compensating the intensity fluctuation of its light source.
- Product Information
- Offering self-diagnosis function
- Easily and quickly call up the information that is being measured or analyzed by registering it in you favorites.
- Changing to the remote mode and then can link it with PC by using OPTIZEN VIEW.
- The measurement is possible in the optimal condition by checking the equipment’s operation time, lamp warm up condition and accumulated using time in real time.
- OPTIZEN Alpha’s login function can prevent the measured data from leaking to many and undesignated persons.